- June 15, 2013
- While Thai food is known for the use of fresh ingredients, you often get more than you bargained for, including processed oil, refined sugar, and additives such as MSG. Discover the world of truly...
May 18, 2013, 10:00am - 1:30pmSold Out
**We are no longer accepting reservations for this class. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list for a future offering, please send us your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Starting your day off with ‘raw power’ can make the difference between a successful and not-so-successful day. Join us as we prepare raw, vegan versions that can be set up on a Sunday night and last you through the work week ahead, including nut milk, yogurt, granola and pancakes.
This class will be largely taught in a ‘demo-style,’ although there will be some hands-on time for attendees to participate. Registration also includes a printed packet with recipes for the items produced in the class as well as a raw resource guide document. Attendees will be able to sample all dishes made during the demo. All dishes are dairy-, egg-, wheat- and gluten-free.
Learn how to make:
- Creamy, non-dairy nut milks in three different flavors
- Easy, crunchy raw cereals with a long shelf-life
- Non-dairy, fermented yogurt and fruit parfaits
- A healthy pudding from an ingredient that will surprise you!
- Pancakes with a ‘superfruit,’ stacked with bananas and raw vanilla cream
- Something to write with
- A water bottle with drinking water
- A food storage container to take samples home, should you become full before the class is over
- A sweater, if you get cold with the a/c running
- Your appetite for breakfast!
Class time is 10am – 1:30pm and will be located in central Bangkok, a 5 minute walk from the Chidlom BTS station. Directions and a map will be provided to participants once their registration is completed.
Class registration fee is 2,500 Thai baht. Payment is required IN ADVANCE to guarantee your spot and registration, which can be paid online, via Paypal sent to email@example.com, or by bank transfer to Kasikorn Bank Acct. #280-2-73881-4. The class will be limited to 10 people per session. Registration fees are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another scheduled class or to another person (i.e., you can send a friend in your place) if you are unable to attend the original class/date.
We reserve the right to cancel the class due to lack of sufficient interest (less than four registered participants by 72 hrs before the start of the class). In such a case, all money paid to De-hydrated for registration fees will be refunded in full.
Receipt of payment for one of our classes or workshops is an acknowledgement of De-hydrated’s waiver terms and conditions, which can be provided upon request.
Let’s get un-cooking together! Sign up today to ensure your spot!
you might also enjoy these upcoming classes...See All
- September 21, 2013
- It may seem difficult to indulge in Mexican food without packing on the pounds, but with our raw vegan versions, you can still enjoy the fiesta! Put on your sombrero and enjoy the flavors...
BANGKOK: We now have organic+raw HEMP powder in stock! 225 baht - 200g. Order at firstname.lastname@example.org. Give your smoothies a protein boost!